Now that Halloween is over it’s time to start preparing for Christmas!! Right??
Don’t skip over Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving is a great time to remember what we are truly thankful for, to be thankful for freedom of religion, and to be thankful for families. Oh, and don’t forget food!
I have teamed up with some moms and bloggers to bring you our favorite food, recipes, and things you can’t do without for Thanksgiving!
Let’s get to it.
- Green Bean Casserole– a MUST for Thanksgiving if I do say so myself.
- Bread!! And don’t forget the butter, or jam. And don’t forget, you make this in an hour and a half!
- Vegan Pie with Caramel Sauce! Looks so good doesn’t it?
- Pumpkin Dip! Healthy dipping option… Super tasty.
- Ten Minute Tummy Warming Baked Apples!! This is the perfect breakfast, because it only takes 10 minutes!!!
- Three-layer Raisin Pie
1 c. seedless raisins (or craisins)
1 c. sour cream
1 c. sugar
1/2 t. cinnamon
1/4 t. cloves
1/4 t. salt
1 T. butter
1 3 oz package of softened cream cheese
1/2 c. sifted powdered sugar
1 c. whipping cream
Chop raisins, add sour cream, sugar, eggs, spices and salt. Bring to boil, cook over reduced heat until thickened, stirring constantly. Add butter; cool completely. Blend cream cheese and powdered sugar together. Whip cream & fold into cheese mixture. Spread 1/2 of cheese mixture into baked 9″ shell, add raisin mixture, then top with remaining cheese combination. Serve chilled. !
- Pumpkin Waffles for Breakfast!
- Slow Cooker recipes!! Don’t forget to save your house from the heat of the oven…
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce is better than from the can!!
- Sweet Potato Casserole… Possibly one of my absolute favorites!!!!
- Don’t forget the Turkey…
- Beautiful Apple Pie!!
- And the day after… Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipes.
- Turkey Can Handprint Craft!! Look at how cute these are!!
- Thanksgiving Dinner Conversation Cards!! Whether you are hosting Thanksgiving and want to bring some connection to your Thanksgiving table, or you are a guest and want to bring a gift to your host, these Thanksgiving Dinner Conversation Cards are just the thing! They come in a sturdy plastic case and include 54 conversation starters. They’re the size of a regular playing card deck and can be pulled out again year after year.
- Cute Activities to Promote Thankfulness for Kids!
- Some super cute placemats!!
- Here is a post on Ten Things You Might Not Know You Need This Thanksgiving.